Effective Date: 10.05.2021
Notice Version: 1.0Data Controller Contact Information
ERCOLE 1958 di Laura Ercole
Via per Telve 75/7
38051 Borgo Valsugana
Phone: + 39 366 2760273
VAT nr. IT02576990226
Company Registration nr. TN234712
‘NONPERSONAL DATA’ (NPD) is information that is in no way personally identifiable.
‘PERSONAL DATA’ (PD) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. PD is in many ways the same as Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
However, PD is broader in scope and covers more data.
‘GDPR’ means General Data Protection Regulation.
A ‘visitor’ is someone who simply browses our website. A ‘member’ is someone who has registered with us to use or buy services and products. ‘User’ is a collective identifier that refers to either a visitor or a member
YOUR RIGHTYour Privacy Rights Under the GDPR
When using our website and services, and submitting PD to us, you may have certain rights under the GDPR if you reside or are in any of the countries of the European Union. Depending on the legal basis for processing your PD you may have some or all of the following rights:
- The Right to Be Informed – You have the right to be informed about the PD that we collect from you and how we process them.
- The Right of Access – You have the right to get confirmation that your PD are being processed and you have the ability to access your PD.
- The Right to Rectification – You have the right to have your PD corrected if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure (right to be forgotten) – You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your PD if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing them.
- The Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your PD. When your PD are restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process them further.
- The Right to Data Portability – You have the right to request your PD that you provided to us and use them for your own purposes. We will provide your data to you within 30 days of your request.
- The Right to Object – You have the right to object to us processing your PD for the following reasons:
- processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- direct marketing (including profiling);
- processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics;
- rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
- Automated Individual Decision-Making and Profiling – You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects regarding you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Filing a Complaint with Authorities – You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
For more info and detail about your rights, please, visit: https://ico.org.uk/yourdata-matters/
and European resources https://bit.ly/3xNwByhTopics Covered in Our Privacy Notice
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Generally, you control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our website.Our Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing PD
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your PD when you buy our products or
services is based on and the necessity for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your PD when you sign up for our newsletter, download free information, access free audios, videos, and
webinars through our website is based on consent.What Happens If You Don’t Give Us Your PD
If you do not provide us with enough PD, we may not be able to provide you with all our
products and services. However, you can access and use some parts of our website without giving us your PD.We collect information in the following ways:
Website Chat Software or Contact Forms
- Automatic Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information may include the IP address of your computer/the proxy server you use to access the Internet, your Internet service provider’s name, your web browser type, the type of mobile device, your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website. We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
- When Entering and Using Our Website
When you enter and use our website and agree to accept cookies, some of these cookies may contain your PD.
- At User Registration
When you register as a user, we collect your name and email address.
- When Buying Products or Services
If you buy products or services from us, we collect your first and last name, email address, physical address, credit card or other payment information, phone number, and other information listed.
Our website contains chat software or contact forms that enable visitors to communicate with us live online or offline by email. In some cases, visitors can communicate with us without buying our products and services. When you use our chat software or contact forms, we may collect some or all the following information: your email address, first name, last name, location, and any other information you willingly
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, such as displaying content, logging in, validating your session, responding to your request for services, and other functions.
- Performance Cookies - These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
- Functional Cookies - These cookies enable the website to remember users’ choices, such as their language, usernames, and other choices while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user create a blog post, listen to audios, or watch videos on the website.
- Media Cookies - These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by us or third parties who provide services to us.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies - These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
- Session Cookies - These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; they are not stored long term.
- Persistent Cookies - These cookies are stored on a user’s device between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a website or across different websites to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for several purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or target advertising to them.
- identifying the areas of our website that you have visited;
- personalizing the content that you see on our website;
- our website analytics;
- remarketing our products or services to you;
- remembering your preferences, settings, and login details;
- targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests;
- affiliate marketing;
- allowing you to share content with social networks.
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers and users.Google Analytics with anonymized IP
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Ltd. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, improve our marketing, advertising, and website.
Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are saved on your computer and that make it possible to analyse your use of our website.
Due to IP anonymisation active on our website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to one of Google’s US-based servers and abbreviated there. The IP address provided by your browser to Google Analytics will not be linked with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing your browser settings accordingly. Please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions on the website. You can also prevent Google from recording and processing the data generated by the cookie, relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address), by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Our website uses the "demographic features" function of Google Analytics. This
allows reports to be generated that contain information about the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising by Google as well as from visitor data from third parties. This data cannot be attributed to any specific person. You can disable this feature at any time by changing the ad settings in your Google Account, or generally prohibit Google Analytics from collecting your information. You can find more information on how Google Analytics handles user data in Google's privacy
and policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en and https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED AND SHARED
We use the information we receive from you to:
• provide our products and services you have requested or purchased from us;
• personalize and customize our content;
• make improvements to our website;
• contact you with updates to our website, products, and services;
• resolve problems and disputes;
• contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you.Communications and Emails
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a user or customer. We may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by sending us an email to email@example.com
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your PD to third parties for marketing purposes. However, for data aggregation purposes we may use your NPD, which might be sold to other parties at our discretion. Any such data aggregation would not contain any of your PD. At times we give your PD to third-party service providers whom we hire to provide services to us.
These third-party service providers may include but are not limited: to payment processors, web analytics companies, advertising networks, call centers, data management services, help desk providers, accountants, law firms, auditors, shopping cart and email service providers, and shipping companies.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your PD if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal processes; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our terms and conditions; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties, including you and or other users; or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal and or real property, or the personal safety of our company,users, employees, and affiliates.
Disclosures to Successors
If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing the website to you, we retain the right to transfer your PD to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your PD according to the terms of this privacy notice as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business. We also retain the right to transfer your PD if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.
RETAINING AND DESTROYING YOUR PD
We retain information that we collect from you (including your PD) only for as long as we need it for legal, business, or tax purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic, paper, or a combination of both forms. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, delete, or erase it.
UPDATING YOUR PD
You can update your PD using services found on our website. If no such services exist, you can contact us using the contact information found at the top of this privacy notice and we will help you. However, we may keep your PD as needed to enforce our agreements and to comply with any legal obligations.
REVOKING YOUR CONSENT FOR USIGN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your PD at any time. Such an optout will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates and business partners, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers that provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfil your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments, or as otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept. If you want to revoke your consent for us to use your PD, send us an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
If any postings you make on our Website contain information about third parties, you agree to make sure that you have permission to include that information. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our users, we will remove any postings about which we are notified, if such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
DO NOT TRACK SETTINGS
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website not track your movement within our website. Our website does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by referring to your browser’s user manual.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your PD.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Even though our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 16, we realize that a child under the age of 16 may attempt to access our website. We do not knowingly collect PD from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our website, please contact us. Before we remove any information we may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover that a child is accessing our website, we will delete his/her information within a reasonable period of time. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor have any liability to do so.
OUR EMAIL POLICY
You can always opt-out of receiving email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated thirdparty without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our company, or if our company files for bankruptcy. We use Active Campaign as marketing platform that allows us to reach our customers, to understand how they interact with our communications and other content, and to customize marketing based on our customers’ interests. This type of service allows us to build user profiles by starting from an email address, a name, or other information that you provide to this application as well as to track user activities through analytics features.. A double opt-in is the method used to ask your consent. It is a two-step process that a contact must complete in order to receive our marketing communications. You can revoke the use of your data for sending information at any time without giving reasons. You will find a link for revocation at the end of each newsletter. For more details about Active campaign visit https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/privacy-policy
OUR SECURITY POLICY
We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your PD. We and the third parties who provide services to us also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your PD. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the prevention of loss or misuse of your PD or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our website and not share it with anyone.
USE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD
You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our website. We use third-party billing services and have no control over them. We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
TRANSFERRING PD FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
PD that we collect from you may be stored, processed, and transferred among any countries in which we operate. The European Union has not found the United States and some other countries to have an acceptable level of protection of PD under Article 45 of the GDPR. Our company relies on derogations for specific situations as defined in Article 49 of the GDPR. If you are a European Union user, or a user from another country, with your consent your PD may be transferred to the United States or other countries when you request information from us. When you buy goods or services, we will use your PD for the performance of a contract with you; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest for us in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. Wherever we transfer, process, or store your PD, we will attempt to apply reasonable safeguards to protect it. We will use the information we collect from you by following the practices described in our privacy notice. Also, we enter into data processing agreements and standard contractual clauses when appropriate. By using our website, services, or products, you agree to the transfers of your PD described within this section.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. If our company decides to change this privacy notice, we will post those changes on our website so that our users and customers are always aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. If at any time we decide to disclose or use your PD in a method different from that specified at the time it was collected, we will provide advance notice by email sent to the email address on file in your account. Otherwise, we will use and disclose our users’ and customers’ PD in agreement with the privacy notice in effect when the information was collected. In all cases, your continued use of our website, services, and products after
any change to this privacy notice will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Copyright © CompuData LLC, DisclaimerTemplate.com - This document or any portion of it may not be copied or
duplicated without a license from https://www.disclaimertemplate.com/
Last revision: October 2021.